Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US....

Our Annual Anniversary Picture...
Yep.
I take my trusty tri-pod on our date every year...
This year we didn't have to check for ticks like last year....
http://rayceriver.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-anniversary-part-2-thanks.html

Sundance was the place of celebration, EXCELLENT as usual....
Here's to US.... 22 years and counting....
Who LOVES ya Baby?....
(On our 2nd date, Billy turned on the song Wonderful Tonight, by Eric Clapton...by the time the song was over...I knew I would marry him...(hint..you want a girl to fall in love with you?...sing Wonderful Tonight by Clapton while driving up the canyon,.....She'll be your's forevah......)




US...
22 year ago today....
How can I not post this picture every year..
it just NEVER gets old... :)

No comments: