Monday, August 9, 2010

the apple doesn't fall far....

This fine looking guy (the one with a "stash" & cigar & looks just a little like me) is my Birth-Father
Grant...
(if your new to my blog..quick story, I was placed for adoption at birth, then at 26 yrs. old found my Birth-parents, Grant & Susan.... much to my delight they had gotten married a couple years after I was born and placed...
they are still married to this very day...I know...WAY cool story eh?!")
Anyways...
As I was "talking" to Susan on FB ... she just happened to mention that
Grant was...
" out in the back yard with a scotch and cigar ,talking politics w/ a friend , AND flying a kite !!"



I have laughed and laughed all weekend just picturing this scene in my head,
then I think to myself....Umyeah,...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..
ANYONE that knows me....knows that I MULTI-TASK at all times....
(I can blog, while doing my make-up, while texting, while blow-drying my hair, while making a protein shake, while watching my "tivoed" show...)
I know it's my A.D.D....
and it's just how I roll....
But Maybe, just maybe....it's just in my GENES

pic by: Susan :)

3 comments:

susan said...

Maybe you leave the tea kettle on, while cleaning out a closet, vaccuming, arranging a vinette (oh, so perfect..that w/ that)frying up some bacon, and unloading the dryer.
My guess is you are double ADD.,but oh, so talented !! :)

[ME] said...

Bahahaha...My Guess is your RIGHT!
But we are OH-SO talented :)

ramsam said...

Multi-task?

I can't even single task right now