Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Comfort food..and Skull candies...

Been stressed...
trying to get kids back in school
and working ALOT in the salon.
SO last weekend,...
I put on the Apron and SkullCandy headphones & started what I like to call..
Ala'-COMFORT-FOOD-MARATHON
I cooked up some CRAZY-good nachos...OLE'..with fresh Guac & Billy's homemade salsa..topped it off with some IBC Rootbeer's on ice...& dessert.
Then we rounded it off the next day with my Famous homemade,(No Manwhich here Baby) Sloppy-Joe's on deep-fat-fried scones...
yummmm...YEAAAA-BABY-YEAAAA!!!
This food was WAY better than a VALIUM anyday...
I was relaxed and stress-free after both feast's...
And now I need to start going to my food addiction meeting's again...
HELLO..
I'm Marie and I'm an over-eater


2 comments:

susan said...

Grandma Penningtons chocolate sauce....
awwh.
I remember when we made that together:)
Good times.
Hello I'm Susan..I'm a cook'n ,food addict..
Oh Well..:0

[ME] said...

Susan,
Sometimes I think to myself...
How can we NOT cook when we're just SO DAMN good at it???
It would be hiding our god-given talent?!?!
hahaha