Wednesday, August 25, 2010

lazy days

Ok...
so I really don't have D-Riv's permission to post a pic of him in his
under-roo's..
But this picture is SO him...
And is SO what the summer of 2010 looked like at our house...(Huh, Mal..thanks for ALL you did for us this summer ...MWAH!)
So I couldn't help myself..
this pic makes me giddy-happy
Summer 2010
Little Boys in ninja turtle under's, never any clothes on...
grocery sacks all over the counters
Windex, cuz' we MIGHT clean.. (probably not)-
A empty Ben & Jerry's carton..(yep that blurry white thing on the counter)

bowls on the counter of what-ever-you-can-find-to-eat-in-the-fridge
and of-course..a plate of CHICKEN NUGGETS...D-Riv's 5th plate of the day.. I'm betting...
although by looking at him you'd never know he is an eating machine
Already missing these kind of lazy days of summer...

1 comment:

ramsam said...

Precious!

Your kitchen is gorgeous. I need tips/hints on remodeling with sanity....it is in my future (the remodeling, not the sanity)