Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yes...It's true

Hi.....
I'm Marie...
and I'm a Crackberry addict...
My Blackberry Crashed today...
error
is all my precious screen says..
I'm looking at losing ALL my contacts, numbers and pics to restore it.
I am crying on the inside and when my family is out of the room I WILL actually CRY on the outside.
They think I CAN'T live without my Blackberry...
And let's face it...
I CAN...
I just don't want to...

(BTW-if you try to get a hold of me in the next couple of days...I don't have a phone..& I can't call you from another phone cuz' I don't have your number anymore...)

I think Karl Malone sums up my feelings about this whole thing..
To quote Karl Malone, formerly of the Utah Jazz...he said after not making it to the play-off's one year....

"I feel like there's been a death in the family"

1 comment:

Amander said...

That SUCKS. Losing a phone is the worst!