Sunday, September 12, 2010

My special [ K]

Yes...MY Kathryn came to town to play a gig..
Yeah, she's COOL like that...
She's kinda like famous in certain circles.
Sometimes I ask for her autograph...just because I can.....{she also always saves me front row seats, cuz' she kinda likes to look down from the stage and see me making funny faces at her while she sings.....ummmm, NOT...hahaha}
Her concert on Saturday was AMAZING, as usual. (Here is a little you-tube of her amazing-ness)

Today when she went to leave back far far far away to her home...
I kinda cried, cuz' I miss her like crazy-bones...
And so she held me like a baby...[again, kinda, as much as one can hold a gal with my bone structure]

1 comment:

slytrifecta said...

She is adorable....and crazy talented!!! How is it you get all the cutest friends EVER ;)