Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friends....



What would I do without my friends? ??

Well the first that would happen is my kids would starve....

I never seem to make it to the grocery store...if you know me, you know I work ALL hours of the day & night in my salon...(got in the habit of working all the time trying to pay for autism-related bills).

And my friends have ALWAYS had my back. ..food...diet cokes...2nd mom for my kids...they've done it all.

I know my children are better people because of my friend's and their example of service.

Thanks Chica's.... I love you all...
(especially Sonya, Amy & Deanna, who brought me a surprise dinner & salsa last night..and I took her pic when she said "please don't "....I don't listen obviously. ..)

2 comments:

Amander said...

Good friends are some of the best things in life!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Love this post :) True friends are the best!