Saturday, October 2, 2010

Let me.....

Just explain this set of pics..
Because after I do you WILL feel bad for Mallory...or laugh if your her Mom...
Mallory's date came to pick her up DURING the BYU vs. Utah State Game
NOT a good time to come to our house
with "The Man" FREAKING out about the game and-all...
Mal's date was BRAVE and sat down and watched with Billy for a minute...
Mallory's date assured me he HAD indeed heard words like that before...WHEW!
*Also note the 10 year old little brother's placement...
*Also note Billy IS watching the TV screen with a pair of binoculars.....
YEP, it's THAT sick & wrong.
*Also note Mallory's face... hahahaha
*Also note her date's face....(poor boy didn't know what he was walking into )

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I love this! The 10 year old reminds me of his momma many years ago!

Love ALL the facial expressions.