Saturday, October 16, 2010

[a Wash behind the ears...]

It's [TRUE]...
I did text Mallory's friend T.J. & begged him to "help" her wash her truck...I truly don't think she could see out of the window's through the dirt...
My little Kitten runs her truck through every mud puddle and field she sees...
YES, Mallory, I KNOW you go off-roading...there are tumbleweeds stuck under your truck at times...
THANKS T.J., Your "ever-so-the-bestest...."
The truck is sparkling clean & no longer smells of "old-people"...no offense to any elderly people reading this...I'm sure YOU smell lovely...
(BTW..your eyes do not deceive you...that IS indeed a set of...
LONGHORNS...
Daddy brought them home & wants to mount them on the hood of Kitten's truck, she is BEYOND thrilled...
and then of course they will name the truck.....
the "MATADOR"...
See what I LIVE with...I'm EVER SO SUPER LUCKY huh????)







div>

No comments: