Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why Yes....Yes I am.

I got asked today if I was Irish by a client....
I said, ummmmmkay?....Yes, I actually am.
She said..."That explains your great lips, I saw on a "plastic-surgery" TV show that Irish people never need lip enhancement they are usually born with awesome big lips"...

Come to think about it, my lips are about the only feature on my body that hasn't deflated, sagged or started to look truly-unsightly ....

Thank you "Irish-Lip-Genes"....You ROCK my self-esteem.


And Yes...Plastic Surgery IS a big topic in my salon now that I'm 41...
Just in case you were wonderin'....

2 comments:

Angie said...

That explains why my upper lip is small and my bottom is big- i'm 1/2 Irish HA! ;)

[Marie] said...

Angie,
Maybe that's why they say "kiss me I'm Irish"?..Cuz' our lips are so awesome!!