Wednesday, January 19, 2011

[It's HERE]

The catalog Mal modeled for is OUT!
It was so much fun to see her ...see herself on the pages of a magazine...
What a great experience and opportunity it was for her to work with
this company
http://www.beautifullymodest.com/
and this photographer (who quite frankly might be as funny and WITTY as me, ....ummmm well,maybe..:) :))
http://www.saraboulterphotography.com/

They were BOTH incredibly nice, professional, FUNNY,. .....I could go on and on about how wonderful they treated us...

THANKS so much to both these company's for making this such a POSITIVE experience for my daughter..
Please check out both website's ...they are the BEST around!


(sorry, not great pic quality...taken from our magazine...you can request one at the beautifullymodest.com)

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Marie,
If you keep delivering the fantastic news bombs...I'm gonna have to smile! Congrats to all of you.
Deb

Ally in Wonderland said...

Marie,

I want your life. You have such beautiful children and a wonderful husband. (Ok, so my husband is wonderful too, I just don't have your fabulous life or 1/2 your skills).

Tell Hailee CONGRATS on getting married and to make sure to take time for just herself and her new hubby on The Big Day. It was so nice with my husband to take a step back and just observe everything.

And can I please have your good looks??? Where did you get them?!?!? (super jealous of Mal's photo shoot)

Oh, and when was your Surfer's Healing Camp again?? I remember you signing up, but can't remember when it was.

Jami Broadbent said...

That's my girl! Mal you look AMAZING as always. I always new you would be a super model one day.

{marie} said...

Ummm, ALWAYS remember WHO taught the girl to "model"...
YOU my dear Jami...You made this girl love that lens of your's
ALL credit goes to YOU:)