Monday, January 17, 2011

trying to not be gloom doom..

This video just struck me ....
Powerful images of a family broken but NOT broke...
I related the most with the picture's of the small, frail looking Mother...trying to be strong....so strong for everyone.
Oh, God Bless the Mother's.....


This family in this video had lost a son to a un-expected strep infection..
 I think we all have reasons to relate to these beautiful pictures, beautiful music, beautiful moments...
I relate because ....
I lost a son to silence and sadness of Autism
My Husband relates because he lost his Dad at 17 yrs old...
I know of a lot of people who will relate because sadly they have lost a child in one way or another..
even if the child is still alive to addictions, depression...etc

This is so lovely...I hope it touches your heart ....and makes you want to take more "moment" pictures...and enjoy the little moments....It really is ALL about love....love....love ...even the UGLY moments ...breathe them in...and learn from them.
http://www.sarahrhoads.com/darkroom/share/?n=Deasy_Family#Deasy26jpg

(just push "launch in this window" when video pops up)

No comments: