Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dr. Wakefield & AUTISM...

Please listen to people that have ACTUALLY gone through this....
ACTUALLY experienced their child regress AFTER getting the MMR shot...
I have had people ask me about this report...(been kinda busy to post my thoughts):)

I kinda laughed inside when first asked what I thought...my first thought....Witch Hunt, scared government health care officials with law-suits piling up...Hired reporters to, AGAIN...witch hunt...Okay...Okay, I think you get my thoughts:)
Come hang out with some WARRIOR MOM'S for a day or so ....
we'll give you some proof...
we've DONE the day-to-day research/study if you want to come look at ours & not believe Wakefield's

OK....here I go....ALL OF THIS IS MY OWN OPINION...just sayin'
Vaccinations ARE good ...for SOME kiddo's NOT for other's...and should be given in single doses.

Dr. Wakefield , who by the way I have met several times & really like A LOT, has had his feet to fire for a reason...
WHY?
Hmmmmm, government lawsuits, government loss of money, YES, kick-backs-"a-plenty" are given when vaccinations are given....( look into it if you want to know more).....lots of kiddo's having issues after  mercury laden vaccinations were given, especially in children with immune issues or preemie issues....and the last I took a good gander at a vaccine bottle insert...I think, it says on the paper inside the box,....
do not administer to pre-mature infants....But my 5 week early  4# 2 0z. baby was given lots....Hmmmmmmm, again.

SO Still....LOVE me some Dr. Wakefield....His heart has always been in the right place..... Now ...do I think he charges to much to be a patient....Well, YES indeed I do!
But that's a whole nother' topic.

PLEASE CLICK this link if you are interested in the side that I am on....
I am a parent that is actually living with a child with autism and witnessed him have a Seizure & Regress on the day of his MMR...
SO....Who are you going to believe me....or someone sitting behind a desk...that makes MONEY off you NOT knowing the truth and blindly getting your vaccinations on "our" schedule.
Again, VACCINATIONS are good...for SOME people....and very definitely "SAFER" on a schedule like those of other countries, .... Japan, Norway , Finland, to name a few,...they give them single-ly and spread out and give half the amount of vaccines as our country.... there is also something called "The safe vaccination schedule" ...look into that as well.
But.. if your child shows signs of having a weak immune system, ear infections, GERD...food allergies, at an early age...I think vaccinations should be put off for a couple years. of-course...in my opinion...
I do think Autism is a combo of ...Weak immune systems, Genetics, and ALL the pesticides,hormones..antibiotics we pump into the world and our food...not just vaccinations
So there ya go....Off my soap box & into bed...I'm SICK...total BUMMER!
CLICK HERE:
Jenny, as always, does a great job explaining OUR side.
Show all

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jenny-mccarthy/vaccine-autism-debate_b_806857.html

image above by : Jamie Broadbent {Click-Photography}

1 comment:

Angie said...

I couldn't agree more.