Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GUESS WHAT...

Joshua James is at VELOUR in Provo this Friday, the 4th...8pm
THIS
YES
THIS
FRIDAY
I'm so needing a Joshua James "FIX"
Haven't heard him sing live since July....
that's a long time to go with out seeing this man perform.

My new favorite JOSHUA JAMES song...
He wrote it for his super-SUPER-beautiful-wife EMMA..
It's not recorded yet..
Click and listen...you will love it...
(BTW, HOW do you NOT love that Joshua wrote in this song..
"Baby want to Live & Die right next to you")

(Also.. FYI, this is a little story that If I could POP it up on the video like on MTV I would...But I don't know how...:)
this Joshua James performance was recorded at the State Room in SLC...
Billy & Mallory were at this performance...
Billy didn't know the State Room was a bar...
And so Mal couldn't go in..
But Billy begged...
since they drove all the way to the big-city...
They let her in...(I'm sure she charmed them as well..she has a pretty-good- "CHARM" smile)
Billy had the best night with his daughter at the State Room that night....
I LOVE the State Room for that. ...AWESOME venue...Just sayin...)

No comments: