Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pageant Moments....

I really didn't take many pics of last night...
ODD I know...
It was one of the most nervous/stressful times I have ever been through...
The last thing on my mind was pictures...
I just wanted Mallory to feel good about her performance..
She worked HARD!!!
She did things she has never done...AND She did them so well...
Totally Proves...If you want to try something...
GO FOR IT!
(I did pay the pageant photographer to take pics so when we get those...they will be much better than these...:)

Love her face in this one.....
Such a great supportive Big Sis....Made a poster and brought her flower's...(Don't know where the pic is with her new Hub- Alex in it...He was there cheering her on too!)
 I can't THANK these two ladies enough,They are ROCKSTAR'S .....
They spent SO much time helping with every detail, sewing, (Raych had to sew Mal IN her dress seconds before the opening number when the zipper broke...these Ladies have MAD-SKILLS...
All the coaching, earring making...body-placement-taping :)...the list could go on and on......
They truly are the reason Mallory placed and will receive her scholarship ( These pageants are HUGE when it comes to helping girls go to college, ...Such a blessing!!!)....
WE LOVE  YOU  Raych and Stacey......(BTW- I have really UGLY cry-face in this pic...)
NO ONE ....and I mean NO ONE was as nervous as THIS Dad...He was CRAZY with nerves...
But, BOY was this the PROUDEST Dad when they called her name as 2nd attendant.


THANKS to all our FAMILY & FRIENDS who donated money to the Children's Miracle Network in Mal's name...She won for the most money raised!!!!

WOW..All I can say is...My kids teach me MORE than I will ever teach them about life..

1 comment:

Bobbi Jo said...

Mallory is just gorgeous! So proud of her.Give her a big hug for me and tell her major kudos for all the hard work. Hugs, Bobbi Jo