Friday, February 11, 2011

[Peace]

“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”

This girl is strong...I mean tough...And not in the physical sense.( well, physically too, ask her little bro.)
I have watched her go through things especially with friends that were/are HARD...
And I am so proud of how she just gets up and goes on....
says
NO to the DRAMA....
she TRULY is a leader.
She doesn't "worry about the darkness"... she is human and I KNOW those "dark" times HURT...Friends can be so HARD....But she still has faith it will all work out... LOVE her for that quality...
(Why can't we all just understand everyone just wants to be loved and accepted? huh????)
Anyhooo....
I am so proud...so proud , so proud of my-girl.
[BTW, I'm not saying she perfect...Kitten is NOT a morning person...RAWWRRR}

No comments: