Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Behind the scene pictures...{REAL SENIOR PICTURES}... coming soon.....

I'm still in AWE that this day happened...mal's SENIOR pics..really??? Already? ???

If you read my blog you know I ADORE my:
Photography Teacher /Mentor/ Friend/
Jami Broadbent
http://www.jbroadbentphotoblog.com/
Having her take my kids senior pictures is a tradition now.
I  LOVE watching Jami shoot...
She is AMAZING...TALENTED...FUNNY...BAD-A...etc, etc, etc..
She has a way of making everyone look CRAZY-GOOD...
I want to be her when I grow-up...
I LOVE..LOVED hanging with Her , Her hubs JARIN,& our friend CARY:)
CAN'T WAIT to see the photo's she took of this day...

JAMI...
THANK-YOU again for capturing and being apart of this moment in my life...

THANK YOU for always sharing your talent...
and mostly THANK YOU for putting up with ME...I know this is very hard to do:)


JARIN,
Thanks for "GEEKING-OUT" with me...the end. :)


CARY,
Thanks for MAKING IT HAPPEN....we like you ALOT. ALOT.....:)





3 comments:

Picture of Health said...

So where was the location?

{marie} said...

It was a private residence...we were VERY LUCKY they let us shoot for an hour.
VERY NICE NICE people:)
It's getting to be " shooting weather" ...are you excited to get that camera out?!!! WHOOO - HOOO!!

BeccaKaryn said...

Ummmm seriously. Your daughters are the most beautiful girls I have ever met! I loved getting to know Mal better at Miss SF, and you too! You ladies are beautiful, inside and out!