Monday, March 21, 2011

[feet-love]

This is how much this [BOY] loves his sister...
And that his sister let's him sit and play his video-game, whilst giving her his [feet-love]...
Shows you how much [SHE] loves him...( He REALLY wanted to sit on her lap...
but at almost 8 mo. PG, there was NO room on the lap...)
[SHE] is dang cute...hopefully taking her maternity pics this week, crossing fingers for some good weather..
Love these pics....so priceless...






Well......
Life has been out-of-MY-control...
I have been deathly ill...
(sorry if you have tried to get a hold of me lately ...I have been kinda M.I.A ,on & off, for about 5 weeks!)
NEVER have I been this sick...
totally sucked
But I am SO GRATEFUL to be feeling better,.. you forget how lucky you are to be healthy....
I won't be taking this feeling for granted any time soon!
Still, truly, don't know what was going on...
But I DO know ...I am highly allergic to Walnut's..CRAZY huh?
AND
Advil Cold & Sinus does wonders for Migraines...[Thanks Chelsey's Mom for the info!!]
After rounds of Steroids and High doses of Anti-Biotic's'
I am feeling a little more ,{NORMAL},
whatever that is?????
:)

2 comments:

Picture of Health said...

Get better!

{marie} said...

Feeling SO MUCH better!
I am very jealous of your time in the AZ sun! Hope you had fun!