Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hayles

Seems like yesterday we were having [THIS] girl's Senior pics taken...
I remember the day so well...I know it's SO old-timer....But TIME REALLY DOES FLY.
Now [THIS] girl is having a baby-boy.
And I just have to say...
I am getting SO EXCITED!!
I'm loving help set up his room...seeing his little clothes hang in the closet.
Ummmkay...I think I'm going to.....
{{{{{{{{{{{{LOVE}}}}}}}}}}}}}
being his G-MA.
Now the count down is ON...
few weeks to go & we'll be onto a whole new chapter of our lives...
BRING IT BABY!

HAYLES SENIOR PIC'S.....of course taken by : http://www.jbroadbentphotoblog.com/

3 comments:

trash talk said...

OH MYLANTA! Huge congratulations. You can join me on the crazy g'ma train and we can drive all the other passengers crazy with photos!
You game?
Debbie
P.S. It does past way too fast doesn't it?

Angie said...

Awww congrats!!! Gorgeous photos!

{marie} said...

Debbie: YES INDEED! I am GAME! Can you even imagine how crazy I am going to drive people??...AND that poor baby-boy is gonna his picture taken ALOT ALOT!!

Angie: Thanks!!! We're getting excited!