Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More to come....

This beautiful lady is "Aunt Ronda" ...
she's not my aunt or even my kids aunt she's really my BFF's sissy.
But "Aunt Ronda " and I have been soul-mate-sister's for so long my kids just call her Aunt Ronda.
And because we call her that ..everyone we know calls her that as well...
I kinda laugh sometimes when I hear one of my friends or clients call her...."Aunt Ronda"..I guess the nickname is here to stay :)

I love Aunt Ronda with all my heart...she has made me blankets when I was in the hospital with Dylan...she has given me thoughtful gifts out of the blue...and she always...always...always has my back.
"Aunt Ronda" just recently got re-married so We, (BFF, Me & my Stacey P.) went down to St. George to see her new home and meet her new MAN and take some pictures...
I cannot even tell you how happy I am to see her happy...
So here is a sneek peek for my gorgeous friend...

(And I know...I know....she's drop dead gorgeous and runs marathons and eats healthy AND has ABS to DIE for....
AND I STILL hang with her and love her and stuff....super wierd ...BUT uber-kind & Christ-like of me huh?

And HEY Aunt Ronda...I love ya more than words...:)Loves XOXO.











No comments: