Saturday, October 15, 2011

For Ed....

This was Parker's last year in Flag Football, next year we "pad-up" & TACKLE....(SO-SCARY for me, cannot even think about yet...I will have to take valium to go to the games!!!)

This year was so awesome...he was on a team where he got to play a lot of position's.
He made great plays every game and was quite the leader for his team...It was so much fun watching him succeed!
His face in these pictures shows it all....The passion he has for this game is in every frame.
He LOVES LOVES Football...
And so I will LOVE LOVE football
As long as he doesn't get hurt......................
 I love this picture of him thinking..I'm sure he was in the QB position and concentrating on what the play is going to be...I LOVED watching him be so INTENSE...My first glimpse at him truly being a Leader...
(*Thanks to Chris for taking these great pics!)

No comments: