Monday, November 7, 2011

Brother from another Mother....and his Beautiful Wife & kiddo's

This is my Childhood BFF,(Stephanie's), Brother's Family...
which in-turn means...
it's MY "Other Brother's family"
I spent almost everyday of my life at this guy's house from elementary to high-school.
I have atleast ONE MILLION funny stories with and about him...
He got VERY VERY VERY,...LUCKY
when he married his beautiful, caring, lovely, talented...
AWESOME wife
CATHI
Oh, how I adore her.
We too have many memories together...(LOVE you Miss Cathi)
So happy I got to take their pictures.
LOVED spending some time with them...
laughing...snapping pics...
AND
FALLING ...
Yes, I tripped, fell..during this photoshoot.
NOT PRETTY...I'm WAY too old/(FRAGILE) to be falling.
let's just say my best friend today is ibuprofen :)

No comments: