Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some others from the fam/shoot...just because.

LOVE LOVE
how Parker is looking at Dylan in this picture...always cheering him on in life.
Twins have a bond that is unbreakable....
even Autism can't break it...How I love these twinner boys...
If you look closely... I'm the only one laughing in this picture....
Why?
Because I always think I'm funny...
even if others don't agree...
and BTW, I'm HECKA funny. the end.
This Grand-BOY started saying
MAMA
this week....
cutest thing you've ever heard...(no seriously, THE cutest thing)
OMGOODNESS..
if I already didn't LOVE him...Sheesh...it's like CRAZY-LOVE now.
I look a tad bit
CRAZY-pants
in this picture....
and so.... of-course....
 I LOVE it....

2 comments:

Susan Senator said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family, and the love is very very clear!

{marie} said...

Susan Senator...I'm not even going to act like I didn't just FREAK OUT when I saw your name on the comment. You have been an inspiration to me for years. I own all of your books... Thank you for always being honest with your words about autism and this hard journey we are on as Mom's and as families. You have made me feel less "alone" more times than you'll ever know.
* THANK-YOU for the sweet comment about the pictures.