Saturday, December 17, 2011

My friends are the best....

If you saw me today in the fashion place mall sitting on a chair sobbing today....it wasn't a sad sob..
It was a grateful, ugly,cry-face sob.
Because as I was waiting for Billy to try on some jeans, (it's his b-day Monday,ONLY reason I got him in a store), I clicked open my facebook to find a message from my dear friend Dr. Mary...
She sent me a link to a song with this message attached (I hope she doesn't mind me sharing:)...

 "Mike and I heard this song. When it was done playing, he said, "this song reminds me of Marie when she lost her son." You may have already heard it, but Mike and I thought of you."

I hadn't heard it...so as I pushed play and started listening I just started to cry...Yep, right in Nordstrom's dressing room...(awkward for the salesman helping us, LOL!)
I cried because the song was so beautiful...
But I really cried because....at times I'm overwhelmed at how lucky/grateful I am to have such caring, loving wonderful friends in my life.
Thanks again...Dr. Mary & Mike for thinking of me today & sharing this song ...I needed it more than you'll ever know.

The beautiful song shared with me today...

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing.

Amander said...

Your friends seem so awesome. It's great to have people who just get you.