Monday, December 5, 2011

so humbled...so grateful...

Even more has came out about the day last week that Dylan was lost...
Like that the bus actually LEFT the school....
That the little boy that told the bus driver that Dylan was lost...has a very hard time communicating, but tried and tried and DID get the bus driver's attention...And then the bus driver turned the bus around...with all the kids on it and went BACK to look for my son....I am truly grateful for good people.
It's going to take me a VERY long long time to get past the not wanting him to leave my side...

But I will never stop believing that ...
Angels walk beside this boy.. and I....me...I was chosen to be his Mother...I am humbled..

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I just love you Marie! I pray that miracles continue to happen in the life of your family over and over again. I am so glad that you have each other. Take care and have a great week! Give everyone a hug from me.