Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's going on????

Our house has been busy with Billy's B-day ( Brother E.'s present was the fav, ...thanks E. will call soon)....B-day cake...Gingerbread making contests....Eating....Board Game playing....and Baby Dax, (of-course)
Gearing up for the Big Christmas party on Saturday & finishing up work for the year!!!!
I only have ONE more day then I take ONE WHOLE  week off...(can you believe that????)

Don't even ASK about this pic...Bahahaha
 Dax is thinking to himself....
Hmmmm,...... I think my Gramma & Gramps are CRAZY.....

 Serious CUTENESS going on with my GrandBOY




 Parker WON the gingerbread making house contest....
Pulled a lego helicopter out at the last minute & took home the "W"

1 comment:

Amander said...

A whole week off?? I'm so jealous! I think I could sleep for a whole week right now.