Monday, January 16, 2012

Still more random moments from [2011]

 Parades every saturday to see and wave at My-Girl...Sometimes I was lucky enough to have my BFF come sit with me....
 Mallory's senior trip to San Fransico to see her Uncles and the OCEAN...(This picture is priceless to me)
 Miss 2nd Attendant...doing her THING...

 Love this picture of Mr. Dylan...               

And the LOVE LOVE this pic of the kids in my bed all watching TV,... this was taken just a day before Haylie had DAX
 Mallory riding in our towns FAMOUS Rodeo was a highlight...

 Me going to the BYU Homecoming parade...rocking the BYU hat...Billy was proud of me..:)
The BYU game was on ESPN that day and they showed Mallory's float....Pretty cool eh?
 Parker doing what he does best....FOOTBALL
 The beautiful new Mommy....
 The kids favorite thing ever....4-wheeler rides with their Dabby....
 One of MANY summer road trips....
......cont.....

No comments: