Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Don't always be nice...

You know how we've been told...
You need to be nice to everyone.
Well, That's B.S.
I've told my kids over and over, it only takes ONE bad kid to ruin your life.
(I know this from personal experience)
And many times this ONE kid that can ruin your life is someone you have known forever,
or is in your church group, or your neighborhood etc..
And a lot of people, even church leaders, will tell you to be christian and love them, hang out with them, anyway...
UM...SCREW THAT.
I protect my own, I live and teach my kids by example...Do what I DO...
This video is a perfect example...
This kid in the video KNEW the kid that shot him.
Had known him for 10 years,went to the same schools, etc...
BUT, had a bad feeling...
Just like we do as parents with certain kids that come around wanting to hang with our kids.
Listen to your gut...
Listen to your intuition.. it's right everytime:)
[PART 1]

[PART 2]

No comments: