Thursday, June 13, 2013

She's not there...but she is.

I know this post won't be for everyone...Maybe morbid to some even?
But it's a completely life changing thing to lose a best friend, the person that fixed all your problems, or atleast tried...
and if she couldn't fix them atleast she could get me to laugh about them...The person that was there for you without fail.
And sometimes I just want to be close to her, I miss her to my bones.
And when I lay here, on her grave, I know her bones are beneath me...Her soul beside me.



But not you, you're the black crow
With a straight line, and no time
For the birds of prey who wreck your nest
Twice your size steal your best
They set you on this course of your collision.

 all along your chosen path are
Window panes and sheets of glass
That you won't see
You fly too fast
One day it will be over

Fly away little bird
The saddest song I ever heard
Was the one that I wrote you in my heart
That never made it to the world