Monday, June 3, 2013

Some candid shots of the wedding day...

I have to admit, I don't have a lot of pics of the wedding...[gasp]
I really wanted to enjoy my girl's day and not be behind the lens.
So we hired a photographer to capture the special day, we cannot wait to see the pics!!!
I did take a couple pics of us getting Mallory ready for the day, etc.., BUT, I am SO thankful to Christopher's sister, Catherine, she took a ton of awesome pics and shared them with me...THANKS Cath!
ALL the hard work and stress was SO worth it...It was an amazing wedding day.
















Now...
CATHERINE'S PICTURES OF THE WEDDING DAY...
Thanks again Catherine :)
 I don't think anyone who was at the ceremony will ever forget the moment Billy walked her down the aisle...This Man loves his daughters with all his soul...





 Mallory breaking it down....with all her best friends from high school! We had SO MUCH FUN.