Monday, October 7, 2013

Keaton's Senior Pictures

I can't even find the words to explain how much I admire the Mom of this handsome boy,
Keaton.
She lives in the world I do..
The world of kid(s) that make lots of messes...
The world that gives us so many reasons to be tired by the end of day
But also the same world that makes us so happy for the little things in life...
This Mom was my mentor
I've known her since Dylan was 3 and I was all sorts of lost...
I'm sure she didn't know I was silently
watching her. ..{that sounds creepy]
looking up to her in the way she dealt with the hand she'd been given
I swear I've never met anyone so witty, funny...so absolutely freakin'
AWESOME.
So thank you Regina..
Thanks for being you...Striped socks to the knees, purple haired ...you.
and thanks for letting me take Keaton's pictures.
He is absolutely freakin'
AWESOME
just like his Mom.


 














xo Marie



No comments: